As a special event of the conference we will hold a scientific discussion:
“Is modern physics crossing the boundaries of science?”
• Stephen Barr (Bartol Institute, University of Delaware, USA)
• Raphael Bousso (Universisty of Berkeley, USA)
• Kari Enqvist (University of Helsinki, Finland)
• Katherine Freese (Nordita, Sweden and University of Michigan, USA)
• Juan Maldacena (Institute for Advanced Study,USA)
The event will take place on Thursday, 10 September 2015 at 19.30 in the Main Lecture Hall of the Old Library of Warsaw University. It is opened to the public. Free admission.
It is organized with support from the Copernicus Center for Interdisciplinary Studies in Cracow.